We show you how to enter a wreck, safely.
This is one of the most exciting specialties we teach! Learn skills such as line handling, wreck penetration, lift bag deployment, and pony bottle use. These skills will enable you to dive safely in wrecks all over the world. Learn all of these necessary techniques in both the classroom and through 4 open water dives. These dives have to be completed off a boat. Class can be done on most trips therefore charter fees are not included.
Required equipment: All basic equipment plus a dive light. Other specialty equipment will be provided in the class.
- Be at least open water certified.
(Deep diving, Nitrox, and Search & Recovery are recommended)
- Have logged a minimum of 15 dives in waters similar to the course.
- Show competency in deep diving, air management and buoyancy control.
- Must have a clear medical history (medical statement) or doctor sign off.
This course includes:
- Wreck diving books and materials.
- One session in the classroom.
- 4 open water dives.
- Internationally recognized cert card.
To complete this program you must attend the class session and all ocean dive dates.
CALL OR EMAIL TO SIGN UP.
Sign-ups must be MINIMUM of 48 hours in advanced.