Most dive destinations will require a refresher course be done for any diver who hasn’t been on scuba for a year or more. We offer a refresher program so you can get the bugs worked out before your vacation. This program will help any certified diver get their confidence back by reviewing skills taught in basic open water classes as well as refining buoyancy control. Anything in particular you might want to work on or think needs practice will be addressed as well. You will work directly with an instructor who will make sure you are completely comfortable in the water. All gear can be provided for no additional charge.
- Be at least open water certified.
- Must have a clear medical history (medical statement) or doctor sign off.
- Present certification card and log book at the session.
This course includes:
- One session in the pool.
- Use of all required gear (except bathing suit & towel).
- Refresh of selected and requested skills.
- Instructor sign-off on logbook
- Free second play session to practice the skills covered.
Sundays @ 5:15pm
Tuesdays & Wednesdays @ 7:45pm
CALL OR EMAIL TO SIGN UP.
Sign-ups must be MINIMUM of 48 hours in advanced
* Pool is not located at store!