Join the pro’s. Learn how to lead dives.
This program is an introduction into the world of dive professionals. As a dive guide you will be qualified to lead certified divers on a variety of scuba diving adventures. You will be in charge of safety management, be able to help other divers with minor gear problems and be able to lead dive excursions safely whether it be from shore or in the water. These can be completed as a shore dive or boat dive depending on the student requirements and weather conditions. Charter fees are not included. Come in and sign up today.
We are an ever expanding dive center and have many teaching opportunities for those interested. We employ well over a dozen instructors and are always looking for passionate, energetic, dive professionals.
- Be at least advanced certified.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Personally own all the gear required to dive locally. (except tanks & lead)
- Have minimum of 40 logged dives.
- Show competency in u/w navigation, deep diving, night diving, and boat diving.
- Must have a clear medical history (medical statement) and doctor sign off.
- Be certified in Nitrox, Equipment specialist, Rescue and 1st aid/CPR/O2 admin or equivalent.
This course includes:
- 6 sessions in the classroom with a certified instructor.
- 4 open water dives with a certified instructor.
Class Sessions at East Coast Divers:
July 23rd, 25th, 29th August 2nd
Pool Sessions at the Walter Brown Arena:
July 24th, 30th
July 28th August 11th
CALL OR EMAIL TO SIGN UP.
Sign-ups must be MINIMUM of 48 hours in advanced.
* Pool is not located at store!