East Coast Divers’ rent to own program is one of a kind.
There are a few imitations but none have the flexibility and benefits that we offer.
How to get started:
- Come in and talk with one of East Coast Divers equipment specialists to put together your desired dive configuration.
(A minimum package price of $1500 is required to enter the program)
- Once you have decided upon what you want, you place a 50% down payment of the total package cost to sign up.
Now that you’re signed up:
- Any time you want to go diving, reserve your rental equipment in advance.
- 100% of any rental fee paid is applied as a payment towards the final balance of your new equipment after starting the program.
- When you decide to pay the final installment, give us 10 days notice and your brand new equipment will be assembled, tuned, checked and made ready for pick up.
(Renting at least 2 weeks ahead of time is highly recommended to avoid the rental equipment you desire being unavailable)
The East Coast Divers difference:
- Apply the cost of your last rental to your first payment.
- You get to try out different styles of the latest equipment to really get a feel for what you like.
- Change package items at any point. Difference of cost can easily be factored in.
- You are not limited to a specific amount of rentals or rental items that will apply to the balance.
- On the day of your final payment you will be entered into ECD’s take a tank program for 12 months and membership to ECD’s preferred customer service plan.
- 60 day return policy on anything purchased through the store. Even if it’s used we’ll take it back for a full store credit or exchange.
- Gear advice from professionals who have actually dove and tested the equipment they talk about.
- If you have taken a class with us and are purchasing a Regulator, BC and Computer you can receive an Airsource 3 for free. ($207.00 value)